Bella Grace Boutique

Monday, April 30, 2012

I am sooooo incredibly happy with how the Bella Grace Boutique Logo turned out! Big thanks to the best hubby in the world, Jason Ashe, for helping put all my ideas into a logo. What do you think??? Everything for BGB seems to be coming together which is an absolutely awesome feeling!

The Facebook page is also up! Like BGB'S Facebook page!! The link is right here (lol)                              ----> https://www.facebook.com/BoutiqueBellaGrace
We still have some minor changes to make as far as pictures & setup, but it is coming along. I have also added a album called "New Arrivals" which is pretty self explanatory, but I will be featuring some of the new items from the store in that album.

This is the link to the actual eBay store! ------>  http://stores.ebay.com/bellagraceboutique
I have about 70 items listed as of right now. It will take a little time to get everything
 completely categorized. Currently, I have a vast array of items for sale... women's clothing, 
shoes, jewelry, accessories, kitchen tools, prom/evening dresses etc..

Bella Grace Boutique also has an email.

My vision for the store is to have high end designer fashion, shoes, accessories, and jewelry
 at a very affordable price. Essentially you'll be getting "THE LOOK FOR LESS".

We have a couple more ventures to tackle. We want to build a fully functioning website 
specifically for Bella GraceBoutique and I also want to make a blog for BGB. The blog would
 feature fashion advice and trends, how to achieve the look for less, and I would also like to 
show celebrities wearing certain fashion with either the same clothing from BGB or an item from 
BGB that looks very similar to the celebrity clothing, etc.. I have so many ideas for BGB, I can't 
wait to see the mall implemented. I am hoping to get the blog and the Bella Grace Website
 going very soon.

Thank you all for all your love, support, advice throughout this process. I am eternally grateful 
for each & every one of you!! It would not be possible without YOU! If any of you have any 
comments, concerns, or ideas please, please, please, let me know! hehe I am open to all advice! 


Wedding Picture 

Hopefully yal aren't tired of seeing our wedding pictures yet!! lol They just keep trickling in, 
so I have to share! This was one of our favorites!



Well, I guess that pretty much does it for now. I hope you all had a wonderful Monday!
xoxo, 
Jessica Ashe

2 comments:

17 Butterflies said...

Yah! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE IT!

Post a Comment